Enrolling Grades TK-8 (must be 4 years old by June 30th to qualify)
No Uniform Required
Summer School July 1st – July 30th (4 weeks)
Summer Camp June 14th – August 13th (9 weeks available)
Summer School July 1st—July 30th
Monday – Thursday 8am to 12pm plus Friday Fun Day 8am to 4pm (Summer Camp)
$400.00 for 4 Weeks (includes Friday Fun Day Activity Fee)
Add Morning Daycare 7am – 8am to Summer School for $80.00 (flat rate, 4 weeks)
Summer School/Summer Camp Combo July 1st—July 30th
Monday – Thursday 8am to 12pm (Summer School)
Monday – Thursday 12pm – 4pm, Friday 8am – 4:00pm (Summer Camp)
$1000.00 for 4 Weeks (includes Friday Fun Day Activity Fee)
Add Morning 7am-8am/Afternoon Daycare 4pm-6pm to School/Camp Combo for $200.00
(flat rate, 4 weeks)
Summer Camp Only June 14th – August 13th
Monday – Friday 8am – 4:00pm
9 Weekly Sessions Available
$200.00 Per Session (includes Friday Fun Day Activity Fee) (No Daycare)
$250.00 Per Session (includes Morning 7am-8am /Afternoon Daycare 4pm-6pm)
- Summer School classes begin on Thursday July 1st at 8:00am.
- There will be NO Summer School, Summer Camp or Daycare Monday, July 5th due to the
4th of July holiday.
- Summer School classes are held Monday – Thursday from 8am-12pm.
- The last day of Summer School Only session will be on Thursday, July 29th. However,
Friday , July 30th is included in your Summer School fee and your child may participate on
- Summer school students should come to class prepared with age appropriate materials:
pencils, pens, crayons and paper.
- Summer school students will have a recess break. They should bring snacks and a drink.
- Summer Camp students will need to bring extra snacks, a lunch and drink. These students
should also bring a water bottle, sunscreen and an extra change of clothes.
- Summer School and Summer Camp students are allowed appropriate free dress – t-shirts,
shorts and tennis shoes. Boys are not allowed “baggie” shorts. Girls are not allowed
“short” shorts or revealing tank tops (tank tops must have a three-finger strap width). For
safety, we ask that all students wear tennis shoes. If a student is dressed in an
unacceptable manner, parents will be asked to bring a change of clothing.
- Summer School students should not be dropped off on campus any earlier than 7:45am. If
students arrive earlier than 7:45am and have not paid for the Daycare option, they must
be checked into Daycare and will be charged the Full $80.00 Morning Daycare fee.
- Summer School students will be picked up at 12pm, through our carpool line. Those
students who are still on campus after carpool line, will be checked into Daycare and will
be charged a one day, $40.00 Summer Camp fee.
- Report Cards will be sent home with your child on the last day of Summer School.
- Please feel free to contact the school office at (562) 634-6310 if you have questions.