All incoming students are academically tested and will, upon satisfactory performance, be admitted as follows:
- Preferences shall be given to active members of the parish whose families are registered and who regularly attend Mass at St. Pancratius as verified by the use of the Church envelopes throughout the year.
- The recommended age for Early Kindergarten students is four years of age by September 1. Students who turn four years of age between September 2 and December 1 will be considered for admission by the school principal with an interview.
- The recommended age for kindergarten students is five (5) years of age on or before September 1, but required by December 1.
- The recommended age for first grade students is six (6) years of age on or before September 1, but required by December 1, unless waived by the principal.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment.
- St. Pancratius Parish School will strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational programs and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to serve the educational needs of all students.
- The pastor and principal will review a students’ continued eligibility for enrollment in the parish school.