At St. Pancratius Parish School service to others is a vital part of our students’ education. We have a plethora of projects that our generous families and children participate in throughout the year. Here is a small sampling of our gift of giving.
St. Pancratius Parish School is a Catholic elementary school operated by the parish, established in September 1954 with an all-lay faculty. In 1955, six sisters from the Mother Seton Sisters of Charity from Greensburg, Pennsylvania were added to the lay faculty.
As Christian educators we support, encourage, and affirm parents as the primary educators of their children. We support our students in their growth, focusing on the development of the whole person spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, culturally, and with an appreciation for the fine arts. We strive to unite, as one Christian family, the community we serve, and to develop strong moral leaders who will one day be influential in building a more concerned and just society based on Catholic social teachings.
Schoolwide Learning Expectations
Parents wishing appointments with the principal should make arrangements by calling the school office between 8:05 – 9:00 am and 2:15 – 3:15 pm at (562) 634-6310.
Phone appointments are convenient if the parent chooses.
Appointments with teachers should be made through the teachers. Teachers need at least 24 hours notice in order to schedule quality time for an appointment. Please send a note to the teacher or a written or phone reply.
Parents may drop off a written request for a meeting in the school office. Parents are requested not to disturb teachers while class is in session, or while teachers are providing supervision, or while they are on their breaks.
Our Staff Directory is available at